- Codice corso: CCSA R80
- Durata corso: 3gg
Check Point Security Administration provides an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. During this course you will configure a Security Policy and learn about managing and monitoring a secure network, upgrading and configuring a Security Gateway and implementing a virtual private network.
- Technical persons who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades should attend this course.
- Anyone seeking CCSA certification
Persons attending this course should have a working knowledge Windows and/or UNIX, network technology and the Internet.
Follow on course
Check Point Security Engineering (CCSE)
- Introduction to Check Point Technology
- Security Policy Management
- Policy Layers
- Check Point Security Solutions and Licensing
- Traffic Visibility
- Basic Concepts of VPN
- Managing User Access
- Working with ClusterXL
- Administrator Task Implementation
- Interpret the concept of a Firewall and understand the mechanisms used for controlling network traffic.
- Describe the key elements of Check Point?s unified Security Management Architecture.
- Recognize SmartConsole features, functions and tools.
- Understand Check Point deployment options.
- Describe the basic functions of Gaia.
- Describe the essential elements of a Security Policy.
- Understand how traffic inspection takes place in a unified Security Policy.
- Summarize how administration roles and permissions assist in managing policy.
- Recall how to implement backup techniques.
- Understand the Check Point policy layer concept.
- Recognize Check Point security solutions and products and how they work to protect your network.
- Understand licensing and contract requirements for Check Point security products.
- Identify tools designed to monitor data, determine threats and recognize performance improvements.
- Identify tools designed to respond quickly and efficiently to changes in gateways, tunnels, remote users, traffic flow patterns, and other activities.
- Understand Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN deployments and communities.
- Understand how to analyze and interpret VPN traffic.
- Recognize how to define users and user groups.
- Understand how to manage user access for internal and external users.
- Understand the basic concepts of ClusterXL technology and its advantages.
- Understand how to perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions.
- Working with Gaia Portal
- Modifying an Existing Security Policy
- Configuring Hide and Static NAT
- Managing Administrator Access
- Installing and Managing a Remote Security Gateway
- Managing Backups
- Defining Access Control Policy Layers
- Defining and Sharing Security Policy Layers
- Working with Licenses and Contracts
- Working with Check Point Logs
- Maintaining Check Point Logs
- Configuring a Site-to-Site VPN
- Providing User Access
- Working with Cluster XL
- Verifying Network Compliance
- Working with CP View
This training prepares the student for the Check Point Certified Security Administrator R80 exam.