Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform update process on Power Systems
- Codice corso: QZW05DG-WBT
- Durata corso: 1hr
This course covers the steps to follow to update a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.3.18 environment on Power Systems to 4.3.23. Lessons learned, and hints and tips will be provided to help you perform the update successfully.
Systems Administrators, systems integrators, and consultants with responsibility for maintaining Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform clusters.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the Red Hat OpenShift support timeline (as of course publish date)
- Utilize upgrade channels as the source for the upgrade operation
- Update a cluster using various tools
- Monitor the status and success or failure of the update process
- Red Hat OpenShift support timeline
- Upgrade channels - Fast and Stable
- Choosing the proper channel for upgrade
- Tools to upgrade the cluster
- Monitor the upgrade progress