IBM Open Platform Overview - eLearning
- Codice corso: K03002G-WBT
- Durata corso: 5hr
This course is designed to introduce learners to the IBM Open Platform (IOP) with Apache Spark and Apache Hadoop. Learners will explore the open source components included with IOP and gain an understanding of each components purpose. Learners will gain experience working with Apache Ambari, the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and loading and processing data within IOP using a variety of techniques.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
- The course is designed for developers, administrators, and technical business users who would like to learn more about the IBM Open Platform (IOP) with Apache Spark and Apache Hadoop.
- Students should be familiar with open source software and the Linux file system.
Please refer to course overview
- IBM Open Platform introduction
- Operational components
- Hadoop overview
- Spark overview
- Data access components
- Security components
- Data ingestion and integration components