IBM Cúram SPM Platform Runtime Environment 6.0.5 - Expert Arena
- Codice corso: 9D56G-SPVC
- Durata corso: 1gg
This Expert Arena provides you with on-demand access to the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform runtime environment. This environment is used in the Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5 (9D470) instructor-led course . The environment includes a standard Cúram runtime installation and also provides the product documentation supplied with IBM Cúram SPM Platform 6.0.5.
Note: The stated durations of each exercise are approximate and provided for guidance purposes only. The time taken to complete each exercise will vary by student. In addition, you may not complete each exercise in a single sitting, or decide to repeat an exercise that you are particularly interested in. The generous access-time allocation and availability period of this Expert Arena are designed to enable you to explore the runtime environment at your own pace and in some depth.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This basic Expert Arena course is designed to help business analysts and other functional personnel to use, and thereby familiarize themselves with, the IBM Cúram SPM Platform Runtime Environment 6.0.5.
You should have completed:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5 (9D470)
- or a previous version of the IBM Cúram SPM business analyst fundamentals course
- Launch the IBM Cúram SPM 6.0.5 runtime application and log in as various different Cúram user types
- Perform the standard tasks associated with the main functional areas of the IBM Cúram SPM 6.0.5 runtime application
- Access the product documentation for IBM Cúram SPM Platform 6.0.5
- User Interface Exercise
- Participant Management Exercise
- Case Management Exercise
- Evidence Management Lesson
- Financial Management Exercise
- SPM Administration Exercise
- Verification Engine Exercise
- Evidence Broker Exercise
- Provider Management Exercise
- Outcome Management Exercise
- Rules Management Exercise
- Workflow Management Exercise