IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1 - Introduction
- Codice corso: F230G-SPVC
- Durata corso: 4hr
This course introduces the features and components provided with IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1. IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Introduction (F230G) covers:
- Introduction to Basic elements of FileNet workflow applications.
- Introduction to the administrative tools used to administer FileNet workflow applications.
- IBM Case Foundation architecture.
IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Introduction (F230G) is the first course in in the series of courses available for IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This intermediate course is intended for the following:
- Workflow System Administrator responsible for day-to-day operations of production FileNet Workflow applications and maintenance of the workflow systems.
- Workflow Author responsible for designing and implementing FileNet workflow applications in the development environment. The Workflow Author prepares the workflow system objects for the FileNet workflow applications which typically provide advanced work management and process automation functions integrated with content management.
- Solution Architect defines requirements for workflow applications.
- Application Developer writes step processors and code that cannot use the standard APIs provided with IBM Case Foundation
Workflow Authors and Workflow System Administrators have this prior knowledge:
- Understanding of their organization's business process applications, competent level
- Database technology, competent level
- PCs, networks, and their organization's server operating systems at the expert level
Recommended prerequisite courses:
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2: Implementation and Administration (F115G, no longer available)
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand workflow fundamentals
- Understand fundamental FileNet workflow elements and how they are used in FileNet workflow applications.
- How workflow processing occurs and how to use administrative tools
- Learn how to launch process and track a workflow.
- Learn how to search for work items in a processing workflow.
- Understand Case Foundation architecture
- Understand IBM Case Foundation architecture to:
- Enable the system administrator to maintain workflow applications effectively.
- Facilitate the workflow author in developing and testing of FileNet workflow applications.
- Workflow fundamentals
- Understand fundamental FileNet workflow elements and how they are used in FileNet workflow applications
- Workflow processing
- Launch, process and track a workflow
- IBM Case Foundation architecture
- Identify functions of IBM Case Foundation components
- Explore the Case Foundation components on the student system
- Start and Stop System Components