DataCore SANsymphony Administration [V10] (SYMV10P)
- Codice corso: SYMV10P
- Durata corso: 3gg
DataCore presents a three-day, SANsymphony Administration course. This course is designed to provide SAN storage administrators, partners and system builders with the tools, knowledge and practical experience to successfully plan, implement and manage a SAN environment in which DataCore software is used for storage management, virtualization and high availability.
SAN administrators or system administrators responsible for planning, installation, and management of a DataCore SANsymphony solution.
At the end of this training, the student will be able to:
- Describe the DataCore SANsymphony product offerings
- Discuss High Availability considerations in a SAN environment
- Identify components of a SAN installation
- Develop an installation plan for a SAN environment
- Configure a SAN with DataCore Servers, disk arrays and Hosts
- Test the SAN and monitor SAN traffic
- Install Hyperconverged Virtual SAN and configure new vdisks for use.
- Deploy the SAN and Software in accordance with currrent Best Practices
- Research the DataCore Support Database to access current product information and resolve problems
Knowledge of Windows 2012 from a system administration perspective. Familiarity with SAN and storage systems.
The course modules are each delivered in two parts:
- Hands-on Workshops
Delivery is via a combination of instructor led lecture and hands-on workshops. The workshops provide each student with server access to a SAN.
Each student will use SANsymphony-V to virtualize storage, allocate storage to a Host, implement high availability configurations and manage the SAN environment.
In addition, they will install and perform basic configuration of a Hyperconverged Virtual SAN node.